I am happy to announce that "I Love You, Man" and "17 Again" are now on DVD!
I know, I know. "I Love You, Man" was great but why am I so stoked for "17 Again"?
Truth be told, I am a sucker for Zac Efron. I really liked him in "Hairspray". His performance surprised me and I also own all THREE "High School Musical" DVDs.
...And I think Sacha Baron Cohen's coined "wow, wow, wee-wow" best describes this photo. :)
I'm surprised I haven't purchased it yet. But I think I can wait until it hits the sale bin.
As for "I Love You, Man," that is another story. I laughed throughout the entire movie AND I saw it in theatres five times (yes, I loved it THAT much). I was fearful it might not be as funny as "Pineapple Express," (which, by the way, is one of my favourite comedy movies).
I thought ILYM topped Pineapple. With a winning cast (Jason Segel and Paul Rudd) along with a slue of memorable quotes ("totes magotes" and "slappin' the bass, mon!”) the DVD is worth buying.
My advice: go out right now and buy that movie. It is the feel great flick of the year and if you are anything like me you will want to watch it over and over again!
- Emily

2 comments:
I love the Zac Effron picture!! Your movie reviews are completely on point!!
TOTES MAGOTES <3
Post a Comment