I am thrilled today! 'Why?' you ask? Well, the newest American Idol, Kris Allen, just posted his C.D's title track, "Live Like We're Dying."
I realize that this is a cover - a cover of a b-side track of The Script released in Japan - but I'm cool with that. I was a bit nervous to hear he was recording a cover. I was also a little bit sick of hearing him sing songs by other artists. I wanted something new and fresh from my fav. Idol! But after listening to the track a few (hundred) times I must say, Kris killed it! Gutsy move, Allen.
The song is perfect for what I think Kris represented throughout the competition. I hope he continues to promote this positive sound and message with his 2nd album - if you count Brand New Shoes, released independently before he was an Idol.
November 17th, mark the date!
Yum :)
- Em
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Gotta live like we’re dying
Posted by A Girl at 9/23/2009 09:55:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment